cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting mid month - rebate??

Danno297
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My monthly pay cycle ends on Dec 21st at which time I pay the automatic monthly fee for the next month. I need to discontinue with Public Mobile on Dec 27th. Will Public Mobile issue a prorated refund for the rest of the month I paid for but won't use?

6 REPLIES 6

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no refund with Prepaid plans. Just reove the Auto pay and your account would be automatically suspended after 21.

@srlawren wrote:

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

Prepaid carriers don't give refunds. The phone will work until the last day you paid.

@cellphoneuser1 you forgot a word.  Should be "The phone will work until the last day you paid for."  Or, to be more grammatically correct:  "The phone will work until the last day for which you have paid."

Ooops

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

Prepaid carriers don't give refunds. The phone will work until the last day you paid.

@cellphoneuser1 you forgot a word.  Should be "The phone will work until the last day you paid for."  Or, to be more grammatically correct:  "The phone will work until the last day for which you have paid."

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Danno297 wrote:

My monthly pay cycle ends on Dec 21st at which time I pay the automatic monthly fee for the next month. I need to discontinue with Public Mobile on Dec 27th. Will Public Mobile issue a prorated refund for the rest of the month I paid for but won't use?

Prepaid carriers don't give refunds. The phone will work until the last day you paid for.

Aiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Turn off auto pay and let it expire

You can pay again after to enable within 90 days

if you are leaving then just leave early and port out

if it’s a temp thing then downgrade to lowest $15 plan now if you didn’t have a grandfather plan you care about

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@Danno297 Sorry there is no prorating with Public Mobile.
Need Help? Let's chat.