cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different payment price ($225) being shown under rewards (12 GB/$40 plan)

sm10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

First post here so please let me know if I need to add or change anything.

I am currently on the 12 GB/$40 plan and due to rewards my usual payment comes in under $120. I am also on autopay. I was checking the rewards section to see what the payment would be on my payment date (Friday) and saw that the payment will be $225. I have attached a screen shot and look forward to hearing your advice. Thanks in advance.

Image 2020-01-14 at 9.53 PM.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

sm10

Thank you so much Shawn C! Heart Heart

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sm10 wrote:

Hello all,

I am currently on the 12 GB/$40 plan and due to rewards my usual payment comes in under $120. I am also on autopay. I was checking the rewards section to see what the payment would be on my payment date (Friday) and saw that the payment will be $225. I have attached a screen shot and look forward to hearing your advice. Thanks in advance.

IT is a known issue.  The amount shown on the overview page is the correct amount.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/KNOWN-ISSUE-Plan-cost-display-error-on-...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sm10

thanks mate, will do

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@sm10 wrote:

Hello all,

If the amount doesn't look right, you can contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.