cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt recieve promotion

ipofmc7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i just activated my sin card and I did not receive the 0 dollars for 30 days. Please help me

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that's the best part of PM

ipofmc7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for the swift correct responses. Great community of people here!

@ipofmc7wrote:

Hi i just activated my sin card and I did not receive the 0 dollars for 30 days. Please help me

Are you asking about the free sim card and free month of service promotion?

If so, the promotion needs to be activated by the in-store employee to receive the free sim card.  In additional, it's actually the second set of 30 days that is free.  It should be showing up in your available balance and that gets used to "pay" for your next renewal of the 30 day plan.

How long was it ago that you activated?  If it has been more than 72 hours, you can send a message to @CS_Agent  and they'll make sure that you receive the credit.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ipofmc7, just to confirm, you activated at Walmart, not online.  

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mimmowrote:

I can't remember exactly but I thought the credit would be added within 72 hours or something similar.

You are correct @mimmo

• "For example, if you sign up on our current $32 for 1GB at 3G speed promotion, your account will be credited $32 within 72 hours of activating"

That is from the official announcement of the deal.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I can't remember exactly but I thought the credit would be added within 72 hours or something similar.

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Gonna need a moderator for that. 

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, and your situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.