cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't use Rewards

pete_888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for posting, I seem to have the same issue. I am on the $120/3month legacy 4GB/Lte plan, and usually am charged $111+tax (after rewards). However, I referred 2 people in December and also gained another year for loyalty and it now shows $102 as my estimated payout:
image.png Unfortunatley I looked now and it shows $120+tax was charged to my card. 

Moved by ShawnC13 to its own topic

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pete_888 wrote:

The refer a friend referral seems like it may not take affect until the next full payment cycle (which explains the next $102 estimate) however I don't see why the AutoPay and Loyalty rewards were not applied ($111 vs. $120). Could anyone please PM me a mod/username who can assist? Thanks!

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays. There might be some new form to fill out afterwards.

Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

pete_888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The refer a friend referral seems like it may not take affect until the next full payment cycle (which explains the next $102 estimate) however I don't see why the AutoPay and Loyalty rewards were not applied ($111 vs. $120). Could anyone please PM me a mod/username who can assist? Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.