cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Didn't use Rewards

@tehowennathe

And how did you get a $19 community reward? I thought it was maximum $15 for non-Oracles and then $20 for Oracles.

But yes you should have got at least the loyalty reward unless all 4 dropped off as customers or got suspended. You would be a month behind for community rewards. Those get distributed in the next couple days in the case of this month.

Edit: So your January community reward would actually have been from Dec 7 or thereabouts for your November efforts in the community. Were you on a 90 plan before?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@tehowennathe wrote:

I contacted the mods because my account said with rewards my plan for February would be $22. I only owed $4 for this month. Had added amounts for future renewals so not sure what went wrong.

Good call it is what they are there for Smiley Happy

If you want to review the rewards rules and info in the future rather than fishing for that link I pasted you can start chat with Simon the public Mobile chatbot. Use Keyword "community" and then click on the learn more option.

After contacting the mod team they realized the rewards haven't been applied and have credited me back and applied rewards. They solved my issue.

Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe wrote:

After contacting the mod team they realized the rewards haven't been applied and have credited me back and applied rewards. They solved my issue.

Nice response time.

Keep an eye on it for your next renewal of course.

For sure wasn't expecting a response so soon

@z10user4 wrote:

@tehowennathe

And how did you get a $19 community reward? I thought it was maximum $15 for non-Oracles and then $20 for Oracles.

But yes you should have got at least the loyalty reward unless all 4 dropped off as customers or got suspended. You would be a month behind for community rewards. Those get distributed in the next couple days in the case of this month.

Edit: So your January community reward would actually have been from Dec 7 or thereabouts for your November efforts in the community. Were you on a 90 plan before?

I wondered the same as I knew rewards should be $15 for non Oracle and $20 for oracles. Honestly I don't know how I got $19 been getting it for a while and even with my issue they applied the $19 community rewards.