cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Didn't use Rewards

I had my rewards applied for January and every month since I changed plan in October

@tehowennathe, your transaction history in the first post doesn't seem very long.  Can you post a 30-day or 6-month view of the transactions (redacted personal information)

This is for the last 30 days Screenshot_20190204-105637~2.png

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tehowennathe@

Based on the provided image you may have to wait for Feb 5th to see if rewards will show as was the case in Jan.

Interesting how they charged on 5th in Jan but on 4rth in Feb. Was that done manually?

Plan was due today so it should come up tomorrow if applied?

@tehowennathe, so it looks like the community rewards you had were applied for your last top-up in January, and have yet to be made available for February.  Normally rewards appear between the 4 and 6 of the month.  You also purchased a $20 roaming addon so that would have used available funds that existed at the time.

What I don't understand is why there are no loyalty rewards applied for this latest renewal.

@Dankaroo, plans are 30- or 90-day cycles.  As January has 31 days, the February renewal is one-day earlier.  March will be two days later.  This is totally normal.

I contacted the mods because my account said with rewards my plan for February would be $22. I only owed $4 for this month. Had added amounts for future renewals so not sure what went wrong.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@tehowennathe wrote:

Plan was due today so it should come up tomorrow if applied?

• Also earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

Taken from the rewards rules link I sent earlier in this thread, based on the loyalty rewards being on the 5th it should appear on Feb 5th as well. Community rewards are calculated and rewarded between 1st & 6th.

@stonechucker thanks for clarity, makes sense. but as they use early days of the month to determine when community rewards are given they may also do the same for when other rewards are given. Resulting in OP unusual month where charge date and reward date are different. This will probably revert once a 29 day month has passed.

@Dankaroo@tehowennathe, I've just checked my rewards - no community rewards have been applied yet.