cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't use Rewards

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My plan was just renewed. Usually my rewards are applied you my payment. This time it didn't take any of my rewards and charged me $50. My plan for unlimited talk text and 8GB data 3G was at $22 with rewards. Would there be a reason rewards not used?Screenshot_20190204-095640~2.png

25 REPLIES 25

tehowennathe

@Anonymous wrote:

@tehowennathe

And how did you get a $19 community reward? I thought it was maximum $15 for non-Oracles and then $20 for Oracles.

But yes you should have got at least the loyalty reward unless all 4 dropped off as customers or got suspended. You would be a month behind for community rewards. Those get distributed in the next couple days in the case of this month.

Edit: So your January community reward would actually have been from Dec 7 or thereabouts for your November efforts in the community. Were you on a 90 plan before?

I wondered the same as I knew rewards should be $15 for non Oracle and $20 for oracles. Honestly I don't know how I got $19 been getting it for a while and even with my issue they applied the $19 community rewards.

tehowennathe

For sure wasn't expecting a response so soon

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tehowennathe wrote:

After contacting the mod team they realized the rewards haven't been applied and have credited me back and applied rewards. They solved my issue.

Nice response time.

Keep an eye on it for your next renewal of course.

tehowennathe

After contacting the mod team they realized the rewards haven't been applied and have credited me back and applied rewards. They solved my issue.

Dankaroo

@tehowennathe wrote:

I contacted the mods because my account said with rewards my plan for February would be $22. I only owed $4 for this month. Had added amounts for future renewals so not sure what went wrong.

Good call it is what they are there for 🙂

If you want to review the rewards rules and info in the future rather than fishing for that link I pasted you can start chat with Simon the public Mobile chatbot. Use Keyword "community" and then click on the learn more option.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tehowennathe

And how did you get a $19 community reward? I thought it was maximum $15 for non-Oracles and then $20 for Oracles.

But yes you should have got at least the loyalty reward unless all 4 dropped off as customers or got suspended. You would be a month behind for community rewards. Those get distributed in the next couple days in the case of this month.

Edit: So your January community reward would actually have been from Dec 7 or thereabouts for your November efforts in the community. Were you on a 90 plan before?

@Dankaroo@tehowennathe, I've just checked my rewards - no community rewards have been applied yet.

Dankaroo

@tehowennathe wrote:

Plan was due today so it should come up tomorrow if applied?

• Also earned Rewards are applied to your account on your plan renewal date, before your payment is processed.

Taken from the rewards rules link I sent earlier in this thread, based on the loyalty rewards being on the 5th it should appear on Feb 5th as well. Community rewards are calculated and rewarded between 1st & 6th.

@stonechucker thanks for clarity, makes sense. but as they use early days of the month to determine when community rewards are given they may also do the same for when other rewards are given. Resulting in OP unusual month where charge date and reward date are different. This will probably revert once a 29 day month has passed.

tehowennathe

I contacted the mods because my account said with rewards my plan for February would be $22. I only owed $4 for this month. Had added amounts for future renewals so not sure what went wrong.

@Dankaroo, plans are 30- or 90-day cycles.  As January has 31 days, the February renewal is one-day earlier.  March will be two days later.  This is totally normal.

@tehowennathe, so it looks like the community rewards you had were applied for your last top-up in January, and have yet to be made available for February.  Normally rewards appear between the 4 and 6 of the month.  You also purchased a $20 roaming addon so that would have used available funds that existed at the time.

What I don't understand is why there are no loyalty rewards applied for this latest renewal.

tehowennathe

Plan was due today so it should come up tomorrow if applied?

Dankaroo

@tehowennathe@

Based on the provided image you may have to wait for Feb 5th to see if rewards will show as was the case in Jan.

Interesting how they charged on 5th in Jan but on 4rth in Feb. Was that done manually?

tehowennathe

This is for the last 30 days Screenshot_20190204-105637~2.png

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@tehowennathe, your transaction history in the first post doesn't seem very long.  Can you post a 30-day or 6-month view of the transactions (redacted personal information)

tehowennathe

I had my rewards applied for January and every month since I changed plan in October

tehowennathe

The rewards did show up when I looked on Friday so I'm not sure what going on

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if the renewal hasn't quite finished all it's internal processing. Although Rewards should have been converted to Available Funds at midnight ET or so, so....

Dankaroo

@Lieux wrote:

You have to write a message to the mods for explanation...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

@tehowennathe and wait for a reply...and explanation...

Personally I would go ahead and contact them if I were you. I read the rewards rules/Claus and it does state that rewards do not apply to the first billing cycle of a plan. I know not however if this applies to changed plans but you 100% should be getting your old rewards next billing cycle.

Rewards Rules

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

You have to write a message to the mods for explanation...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

@tehowennathe and wait for a reply...and explanation...

tehowennathe

Its the same plan I had since october

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Did you change plans? If you changed plans after the funds had come off for your previous plan then you would pay the full amount for the new plan as well.

If you are sure you had the rewards then it should have taken them off, you will have to contact a moderator.

tehowennathe

Was getting community rewards and loyalty rewards for 4 years as customer

@tehowennathe, have you enabled autopay?  It doesn't look like it's been awarded.  If it's not enabled, you wouldn't get the $2/30-day cycle.  If you've done an immediate plan change, rewards may be delayed in being applied.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Which rewards did you have before?? @tehowennathe

Need Help? Let's chat.