cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get the referral fee

Heartyjoyq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I would like to ask how does it work to do a referral, I thought my husband will get $10 off once and I didn’t see it on our account. Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Heartyjoyq If you refer someone to use PM, you will get $1 reward per cycle. If you are the referee (new customer), you will get the $10 referral reward a few days after activation. If you still didn't get it after that, you can contact the Moderator by sending a private message. 

Heartyjoyq

Actually I didn’t get it yet till now and that was last week’s payment I believe

@Heartyjoyq 

The new customer gets one time credit of $10.

The referer gets $1 per month credit as long as new customer stays with Public Mobile

Here is thread on rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Dunkgirl

@Heartyjoyq wrote:

Hmmm how about something about $10? They told us about it but I forgot what it is again pertaining to $10 deduction for just once

@Heartyjoyq  If you referred your husband he gets a $10 one time credit in the account within 72 hours. Because you referred him you get $1 per 30 days forever as long as he stays with public mobile

@HeartyjoyqThe person who owns the # you typed in during the setup process will get a one time $10. And you get $1/month off for doing that.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Basically Public will be able to graph relationships this way.

@Heartyjoyq wrote:

Hmmm how about something about $10? They told us about it but I forgot what it is again pertaining to $10 deduction for just once

Heartyjoyq

Dunkgirl

@Heartyjoyq wrote:

Hi I would like to ask how does it work to do a referral, I thought my husband will get $10 off once and I didn’t see it on our account. Thank you

@Heartyjoyq  It will take your husband 72 hours to see the credit. You should see the $1 credit in your account right now.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Heartyjoyq 

You should get the $10 referral within 72 hours.  Usually within one day.  If more than 72 hours, you can contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.