cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deferred Payment

Dawnold
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for Autopay. My payment is due June 2. I'd like to defer the payment to June 20. How do I do this? It's so frustrating not being able to contact your phone provider ... sigh.

7 REPLIES 7

@GinYVR wrote:

@Anonymous @Dawnold Honestly with all the autopay issues.. I wonder if suspending the plan for 2 weeks is worth the hassle if things go wrong, that seems to be a pretty high probability.

I have never had an autopay issue on any of my accounts or the others I manage over my entire time here.  I would say there are many more successful renewals than ones that have issues.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GinYVR wrote:

@Anonymous @Dawnold Honestly with all the autopay issues.. I wonder if suspending the plan for 2 weeks is worth the hassle if things go wrong, that seems to be a pretty high probability.

I don't get it. With the current, yet again autopay issues why not suspend it manually and let this new autopay issue blow over. After term expiry I can't recall if money has to be put in manually even with autopay on to reactivate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dawnold wrote:

I signed up for Autopay. My payment is due June 2. I'd like to defer the payment to June 20. How do I do this? It's so frustrating not being able to contact your phone provider ... sigh.

Indeed. As above. This is a self-serve, online-support, bare-bones, low-budget place. 

Edit: Or you can turn off autopay. If you have sufficient Available Funds then that won't work. You would need to do your own suspension in that case.

Will "report phone lost" stop the renewal even with enough available fund to renew?

Yes. It puts the service into suspension. It doesn't stop the clock on the current term though. If you leave it suspended through your supposed renewal date then when you unsuspend, you start a new term and date.

As far as I understand it...I haven't actually done a suspend. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dawnold wrote:

Indeed. As above. This is a self-serve, online-support, bare-bones, low-budget place. 

Edit: Or you can turn off autopay. If you have sufficient Available Funds then that won't work. You would need to do your own suspension in that case.

Will "report phone lost" stop the renewal even with enough available fund to renew?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dawnold wrote:

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Dawnold You can suspend your account in your online account profile. I know it is fustrating but we are aware we are trading off tech support for lower cost when we sign up for Public Mobile. Just be aware your phone service will be suspended too.

Need Help? Let's chat.