cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deducted money

dazarjun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently port my sim from Public mobile to Freedom Mobiles. And today Public mobiles deducted $56 CAD from my credit card, I don’t know why!!!

41 REPLIES 41

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@dazarjun usually after porting, account is closed and this won't happen.  

please open ticket with PM support.   Since your account is closed, please message via the direct link to request your refund:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dazarjun wrote:

But before that, i need my refund

@dazarjun 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

and see my OP instructions how to contact them..

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dazarjun wrote:

I recently port my sim from Public mobile to Freedom Mobiles. And today Public mobiles deducted $56 CAD from my credit card, I don’t know why!!!

@dazarjun 

Porting your Public Mobile phone number to another provider is supposed to automatically close your Public Mobile account and not charge you any further (even if you did not remove autopay before porting).

Perhaps, the port was still in progress, so Autopay still kicked in.

But, the $56 charge is odd, if you were on the $25 plan.

Could this be two charges you see adding to $56? And if so, are they listed as PENDING charged on your credit card? Pending charge may just fall away here if this as an account in transition. 

But, I would submit a ticket by Private Messaging the Public Customer Support Team to ensure all is cancelled and inquire about that charge(s).

dazarjun

But before that, i need my refund

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dazarjun 

go Remove Your Payment Card

To remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dazarjun 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@dazarjun    Please use the links in my earlier post to ask for refund if you've been charged for an account that is no longer with PM.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dazarjun 

If there was an error, PM's customer care will fix it. Please reach out to them by clicking on the bubble icon on the lower right hand corner of the screen and creating a ticket through the chatbot.

Alternatively, you could send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining the issue in detail.

dazarjun

I already opt out from Public mobile to freedom mobile, I was in $25 CAD plan. And today you deducted $56 CAD

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dazarjun

What plan are you on? Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so you would have had to prepay for your first (likely 30 day) period of service.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@dazarjun wrote:

@dazarjun   Is today the start of the new 30 day cycle? 

Edit:  Sorry misread, did you remove your CC before porting out?  You'll need to contact customer support by clicking on the chatbot bubble bottom right and ask for a refund.

Added:  Here's couple of links to contact customer support:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Second option here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.