cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated my bank account

Junha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Payment due date of this month is May 14th and I actually registered for auto-payment with my bank account. However, I lost my bank card yesterday and I deactiveated it, and It takes 7-10days to get a new card. That was the only bank card I have. What should I do with this month payment? My number is 

7 REPLIES 7

@sunflowershine, *most* Canadian banks now issue VISAdebiet cards as the new 'bank card'.  Public Mobile does indeed accept payment via this method.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Junha wrote:

Payment due date of this month is May 14th and I actually registered for auto-payment with my bank account. However, I lost my bank card yesterday and I deactiveated it, and It takes 7-10days to get a new card. That was the only bank card I have. What should I do with this month payment? My number is 

If you are in a big hurry...follow instuction from @popping and look into recharge.com. It'll get you going untill cc is secured again.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JunhaPM accepts credit card only. Bank card will not work... You need to buy a voucher and add to your account. If not, your account will be suspended. 

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you have only one day to react, so just rush to any grocery store buy a PM voucher and recharge your acoount to prevent the service interruption. Then take your time to deal with your bank.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Junha wrote:

@Junha  Maybe you can call your bank explain the situation and maybe then can provide you with a workaround.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Junha wrote:

Payment due date of this month is May 14th and I actually registered for auto-payment with my bank account. However, I lost my bank card yesterday and I deactiveated it, and It takes 7-10days to get a new card. That was the only bank card I have. What should I do with this month payment? My number is 6xx-xxx-xxxx.

This is an open forum any one can see your phone number.  Please edit your post.

You can buy a topup voucher at stores to add fund to your account.  You can also buy the voucher at recharge.com.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry about your troubles.  First, remove your phone number - less private info on this open forum.

@Junha wrote:

Payment due date of this month is May 14th and I actually registered for auto-payment with my bank account. However, I lost my bank card yesterday and I deactiveated it, and It takes 7-10days to get a new card. That was the only bank card I have. What should I do with this month payment? My number is xxxxxxxxxxx.

Need Help? Let's chat.