cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated but took still used my plan

HawtPantzChan87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I deactivated my sim card cuz my phone was taken. Well i got my phone back but now its saying I have to put money on here to get my plan going again!?!?! How can they take and keep my plan going when it wasn't even in use!?!?! 

3 REPLIES 3

@HawtPantzChan87 

By suspending your service via lost/stolen means it deactivated the ability to use your service with your phone/SIM card. However it cannot pause your current 30 day plan. Once your 30 day plan cycle ends it prevents your service from being automatically renewed either by a balance in your account or by triggering autopay from charging your card. All providers are like this for your current billing cycle.

So your service has not been charged to you since your 30 day plan expired so now you have to pay for your next 30 day plan cycle. Log in and resume your service via lost/stolen. Make a manual payment that covers your plan amount by choosing "other amount". It should automatically renew if not and clicking on reactivate does nothing go back to lost/stolen and briefly suspend your service again. You should now have active service. 

Private message or open a support ticket via Simple--Simon to contact the CSA's and ask them to apply your rewards manually since they do not apply upon renewal when lost/stolen has been enabled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HawtPantzChan87 did you just take away Autopay?   there is really  no way to "deactivate" your plan otherr than remove credit card and or autopay and let the cycle expires and then in suspended  mode. 

if you want to continue with the plan now and if you can log on to My Account, just manually plan the plan charge,  then  click Reactivate current plan

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@HawtPantzChan87 wrote:

I deactivated my sim card cuz my phone was taken. Well i got my phone back but now its saying I have to put money on here to get my plan going again!?!?! How can they take and keep my plan going when it wasn't even in use!?!?! 

How did you deactivate your SIM card? Did you put your plan in lost/stolen mode in self service? Doing so will not keep your plan from expiring.

Need Help? Let's chat.