cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Senaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If my data finished, can i get a plan with data only until be original olan expires?

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Obviously, it would be wiser to just renew the current plan early despite losing current plan time rather than paying $30 for 1gb. The moderators  will be needed to renew any plan early.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Senaya wrote:

If my data finished, can i get a plan with data only until be original olan expires?

If you have used up all your plan data, here are your options:
- Buy a data add-on
- Put sufficent funds in your account and ask Moderators to renew your plan early.
- Change your plan immediately and pay for it now.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Senaya wrote:

There is a data add-on for $30 for 1GB.  It maybe a better option to renew your plan early or if you are using all your plan data regularly it might be time to get a plan with more data in it.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Senaya Sort of; there are data add-ons that never expire until used but are expensive. Unless you want a new plan with additional data, it's almost always cheaper to renew your current plan early. To renew early make a one time payment so that your Available Funds equal your plan cost then submit a ticket. To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.