cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just heard someone saying public mobile data usage leakage. they have same amount of time spend on the internet, always left over from other company, but seems that using faster with public mobile. Understand that public mobile is small company and cheaper, but they should have same mesurement for data usage with other big company.

4 REPLIES 4

frankslo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After a week of being a member, I have to correct my previous post. It was highly exaggerated to say “at least twice as fast”, and not fair to PM! I apologize! It still seems to me data is consumed somehow faster, but not so much... Sorry!

frankslo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, it may be a good idea for some experts to investigate data leakage.

I only four days ago switched to PM from an other company and my impression is that data is consumed at least twice as fast here.

I am not complaining, it is still much better deal here then there, but if it can be investigated and possibly fixed, it would help everybody.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange  - It would be very hard to pinpoint any usage leakage, especially based on user's 'feeling' or 'estimate' that they are doing the same things month to month.  If there was a major leakage issue, one of the very technical and knowledgeable members here would have noticed it and reported it.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can always monitor your usage in your account and depending on the phone you have then in the settings also check your data history.

Need Help? Let's chat.