cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan expired before Autoplay, can't find where to pay

lucnbernier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

My Data plan has expired before the 90 days, I made a one time payement (84$) but I still can't use Data. I see I still have 84$ avaliable in the account. Where to pay? Public mobile selfserve is not very user friendly...

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@lucnbernier wrote:

still no reply from moderator team

public mobile support is seriously horrible

@lucnbernierI can understand your frustration. Normally they are pretty decent but with all the issues lately they are swamped to it might tale a while. Hang in there!!

lucnbernier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

still no reply from moderator team

public mobile support is seriously horrible

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lucnbernier wrote:

Hi,

My Data plan has expired before the 90 days, I made a one time payement (84$) but I still can't use Data. I see I still have 84$ avaliable in the account. Where to pay? Public mobile selfserve is not very user friendly...

Thanks

@lucnbernierIf it's the same plan you are trying to renew early you need to ask the moderator to do it for you. Click here  The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.