cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not Resetting after Paying for Renewal

umamipapi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

So im having issues with my data. It was paid for on November 19. Im currently using the $180 15GB, 4G LTE/90 days plan, the old plan which is no longer available to new customers but old customers can still have access to it.

It shows that I have no longer anymore data, but my cycle should have ended on Nov 18th. Ive looked to see if my APN settings for my android are off, but it seems to follow what is posted and mentioned. IVe tried restarting my phone, but no luck as well. Ive gone about 8 hours with no data now, my data seemed to cut off at 4PM EST yesterday (Tuesday). Everything else seems to function properly, talk, text, etc. just can't use my data. 

Ive never had any issues with PM before, and am hoping to get a solution to my issue.

I tried messaging a Mod but unfortunately their response didnt really address my issue, so if any one else can shine some light that'd be great.

Cheers 

18 REPLIES 18

afreenkhatoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@dnewf68 

Take screenshots of your data counter in your account and your phone. Double check your data usage in your daily usage pages to see if you have indeed used 75% of your data or not or if perhaps your data counter did not reset upon renewal.

Data updates twice daily in 12 hour blocks in the daily usage pages so you may not have a completely accurate count to compare to the data counter on your overview page. If all is well and you just have normal usage then you have just recieved an errant usage text from pm. If all is not well then contact the moderators to reset your data.

dnewf68
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

At least my second month with this issue now. The day after I paid last month it said 75% of my data was used. This month I kept an eye on it. Still have data used and I know I had data shut off. Please help! 

@umamipapi wrote:

It seems my data is all full from the last cycle. So I just go through the "Get help" talk to the robot, and then skip to the end and ask for a mod to ask for my data counter to be reset?

Currently I cant even view my data bar 

If no data amounts shows in your account, that means that they have you as using everything already. The sign into network error message all but confirms that.

Please note that making changes to APN setting cannot fix that, so I would not be looking there for a solution.

umamipapi

@GinYVR wrote:

@umamipapithe Moderator_Team do not actively monitor tagging. It is best for you to contact them via the ? in the Lower right hand corner, chat with SIMon and type submit ticket once you think it understands your issue, so a support ticket will be forwarded to the moderators.

Thanks, tried that out.

Its just been nearly a full day now without data up and running, and considering Ive paid for my cycle to be renewed, its exceptionally frustrating. 

@umamipapithe Moderator_Team do not actively monitor tagging. It is best for you to contact them via the ? in the Lower right hand corner, chat with SIMon and type submit ticket once you think it understands your issue, so a support ticket will be forwarded to the moderators.

umamipapi

@Daps wrote:

Log on your account. You will see a section on the bottom left that shows how much data you have used so far. Since you renewed your plan recently, the line should look like something like...
15 GB plan: 0 / 15 GB

If it looks right, then your phone may be blocking access to your mobile data.
Perhaps recheck your apn settings or look to see if you have exceeded data usage on your phone settings.

Everytime I try to turn on data usage on my phone as well the top pops up and tells me to sign into the Public Mobile Network as well. 

@CS_Agent could you please help sort this issue? 

umamipapi

My APN looks like this

Name:

Public Mobile

APN:

sp.mb.com

Proxy:

Not set

Port: 

Not set

Username:

Not set

Password:

Not set

Server:

Not Set

MMSC:

http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMS proxy:

MMS port:

MCC:

MNC:

umamipapi

"My Data & Add-Ons

If a feature is not listed below, it may have been fully consumed and no longer available for use."

Thats what im getting from the self-serve page. 

Could a mod please step in and adjust this issue for me. Its been an ongoing issue now for a day nearly. 

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Log on your account. You will see a section on the bottom left that shows how much data you have used so far. Since you renewed your plan recently, the line should look like something like...
15 GB plan: 0 / 15 GB

If it looks right, then your phone may be blocking access to your mobile data.
Perhaps recheck your apn settings or look to see if you have exceeded data usage on your phone settings.

@MoreYummy wrote:

Are you able to use any of your services now?

Sometimes during renew days, there is glitches.

It's not @umamipapi's renwal day and the OP says everything else works.

Are you able to use any of your services now?

Sometimes during renew days, there is glitches.

@umamipapi wrote:

I submitted a ticket for a request, but now it seems when I refresh my account page and go to self-serve, I can't even find my previous plan Ive been using. I havent deleted it or changed it or anything, but it seems gone completely. 

Website glitch. Ignore it. You can't have an empty plan. It does that sometimes.

umamipapi

I submitted a ticket for a request, but now it seems when I refresh my account page and go to self-serve, I can't even find my previous plan Ive been using. I havent deleted it or changed it or anything, but it seems gone completely. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@umamipapi  When you access selfserve do you see the data counter on the landing page? If not, it means that your data was used up. During renewal the first thing that happens is that your data counter resets to 0 at midnight EDT time.

If your data counter did not reset then only a moderator can resolve the issue.

umamipapi

@

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@umamipapi Did you use all data last cycle? If everything's working but data and self serve says you have no data left, only the moderator can reset it if the data counter wasn't reset. Open another ticket. No one here can do anything about an account problem but moderators.

It seems my data is all full from the last cycle. So I just go through the "Get help" talk to the robot, and then skip to the end and ask for a mod to ask for my data counter to be reset?

Currently I cant even view my data bar 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@umamipapi Did you use all data last cycle? If everything's working but data and self serve says you have no data left, only the moderator can reset it if the data counter wasn't reset. Open another ticket. No one here can do anything about an account problem but moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.