cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cut off Service...for what reason?? I paid!

wearehelpers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello...this morning I discovered that I was cut from my phone service.  I paid my $30 voucher on March 17 (I already had a $3 credit from previous payment)--and my service is for $33.00.  WHY have I been cut off?  My phone was working (as it should) until this morning.  What is going on?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@angrybird22 wrote:

I agree i been with public since they didnt have alot of towers and use to give you free montly services to compensate for there bad reception. Since they closed down all there stores and merged with telus the service and quality is just not the same. Im sure we all just stick around cause the prices are great but they got treat there loyal customers way more better. Now most of our phones are down and we are wating for them to fix the issue but they take our money same way

This seems to be a particular problem with long time legacy customers...not a system wide "most of our phones" problem. My service is doing perfectly fine. The network uses Telus and Bell towers so that's the same.

angrybird22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree i been with public since they didnt have alot of towers and use to give you free montly services to compensate for there bad reception. Since they closed down all there stores and merged with telus the service and quality is just not the same. Im sure we all just stick around cause the prices are great but they got treat there loyal customers way more better. Now most of our phones are down and we are wating for them to fix the issue but they take our money same way

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Uh oh. Two problems in the same week, province wide calling plans and now this.

Hopefully Public Mobile can learn a lesson from this. Perhaps don't burn the candle at both ends. Don't schedule system changes and offer big promotions to lure new customers at the same time. Now the Moderators are busy bees.

Your loyal customers deserve better!

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wearehelpers wrote:

Hello...this morning I discovered that I was cut from my phone service.  I paid my $30 voucher on March 17 (I already had a $3 credit from previous payment)--and my service is for $33.00.  WHY have I been cut off?  My phone was working (as it should) until this morning.  What is going on?

@LuDevouges mentioned in another post that if you were on a legacy plan you have to login online and change your plan manually to a new plan. Make sure you select on next renewal so you don't get double charged.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wearehelpers  Is your account showing suspended in self-serve?  If so, you can make a one-time payment to reactivate your service.  Otherwise you need send PM to MOD,I hope the moderators will get back to you ASAP.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@wearehelpersDoes your account say Active, Suspended, or Expired?

If it says Active try reporting your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found then restart your phone.

If it says Suspended or Expired you will need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.