Customer service agent

Art3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to i talk to a agent

12 REPLIES 12

Apple02

Hello again,

I paid my balance today which is $47.46 that is why my line is back the problem is I got charge again today for the amount of $56.50. How can I refund my money? *611 can’t even help with my problem on how to refund the money.

@Apple02   

Why it got charged twice and different amount?  did you submit a plan change right after the cycle renewal?

do you see the extra charge sitting as Available Fund on My Account?

If so, and if you don't mind, you can leave it there.  It will be used for next cycle payment.

But if you rather try to ask for a refund, which could take 2 to 3 weeks, you can check with Customer Support Agent by opening ticket, 

click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message instead (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket successfully opened, keep checking your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right)  CS Agent will communicate with you there

Apple02

Hi,

I got charge twice, my original bill is $47.46 and also got charge $56.50. How can I refund my money?

419mainstreet
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are paying with a payment voucher, you should consider:

Payment voucher PINs are 12 numeric digits located on the receipt you receive from our retail partners.

The location of payment PINs vary; however, generally, it will be at the bottom or top of your receipt.

If you are making a payment during an activation, note that you cannot mix payment types.

• For example, if you pay for part of the amount with a voucher, you cannot top up the rest of the amount with a credit card. You can only add more vouchers to that transaction.

If none of this helps, please contact our Community Moderator Team, and they'll look into it.

Art3

They arent accepting my voucher pin number 

@Art3 wrote:
  • Voucher isnt being accepted 

If this was just purcahsed, wait a few hours then try again to add it. Sometimes, there is a delay before these vouchers start working.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Art3 wrote:

Have you tried adding it by dialing 611? Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate.

Art3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Art3 , the way to contact customer service is to click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket.  The support model for Public Mobile is that general questions and concerns that do not require access to the account are dealt with by asking other customers in the community for possible solutions.  

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Art3 wrote:

How to i talk to a agent

@Art3 You don't, directly. You open a ticket through the link below and support is done through messaging. What's the issue?

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

@Art3 wrote:

How to i talk to a agent

First off, what type of issue are you having?  If it's an issue with your account, a moderator would need to be contacted, but if you have some basic questions, members here can often guide you where to find those answers.

Need Help? Let's chat.