Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Customer service agent

How to i talk to a agent

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Customer service agent

@Art3 wrote:

How to i talk to a agent

@Art3 You don't, directly. You open a ticket through the link below and support is done through messaging. What's the issue?

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

View solution in original post

All Replies

@Art3 wrote:

How to i talk to a agent

First off, what type of issue are you having?  If it's an issue with your account, a moderator would need to be contacted, but if you have some basic questions, members here can often guide you where to find those answers.

Mayor / Maire

@Art3 wrote:

How to i talk to a agent

@Art3 You don't, directly. You open a ticket through the link below and support is done through messaging. What's the issue?

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

View solution in original post

Oracle

@Art3 , the way to contact customer service is to click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the webpage and initiate a support ticket.  The support model for Public Mobile is that general questions and concerns that do not require access to the account are dealt with by asking other customers in the community for possible solutions.  

• Voucher isnt being accepted 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Art3 wrote:

Have you tried adding it by dialing 611? Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate.

@Art3 wrote:

If this was just purcahsed, wait a few hours then try again to add it. Sometimes, there is a delay before these vouchers start working.

They arent accepting my voucher pin number 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you are paying with a payment voucher, you should consider:

Payment voucher PINs are 12 numeric digits located on the receipt you receive from our retail partners.

The location of payment PINs vary; however, generally, it will be at the bottom or top of your receipt.

If you are making a payment during an activation, note that you cannot mix payment types.

• For example, if you pay for part of the amount with a voucher, you cannot top up the rest of the amount with a credit card. You can only add more vouchers to that transaction.

If none of this helps, please contact our Community Moderator Team, and they'll look into it.

Need Help? Let's chat.