cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer appreciation

Screemer69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I'm having some short term financial problems.  I'm looking to get some sort of customer appreciation, where I've been a consistent and faithful customer.

I would like 1 month free with the plan I am on now please, 

54 REPLIES 54

@Screemer69  move the plan to $15 saved you $10.. almost half price

Post a bit more in the Community will earn you $1 , possibly $2

Yes, going to $15 means you have less outgoing minute, but since you are short of money, you will have to settle with VoIP solution for help

Going to Lucky will cost you more.. SIM cost you money

Also, Lucky has no reward system as I said

Going Lucky means you have to waste the days left from your current cycle, if you are short of money, every little bit count

Of course, if you are willing to go true VoIP solution with free Wifi, you can suspend your plan for a month and reactivate when you are ready

Screemer69

Lucky it is!!  Thank you you helped my decision!

Screemer69

I am not going to text now!  Without data on my phone it's impossible to get important calls.  Geez!

Screemer69

I am on the $25 plan 

@Screemer69 and you didn't fight hard for your Christmas Gift and you give up too easily.  

Have you open a ticket as @S--S suggested?  Maybe you have bee a good kid and Christmas comes early, maybe PM will give you 2 free months and not just 1?  did you try?

you gave up just because of us  and got scared by these "nonsense" posts.

If you want a free month.. do more..work harder

@CountyDownIeUk   you got some Lucky SIM?   Lucky SIM costs $3 in Dollarama.. maybe you can send it to @Screemer69  to help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Screemer69 : Long term customers get lots of appreciation:

z10user4_0-1633235585610.png

You think Lucky/Bell will do any of that?

1. You are talking to the wrong people for a handout. 

2. Your leaving threat won’t work with a low cost carrier. 

3. Contact a CSA and let us know their response. 

4. Go to your local food bank or government social service and ask for $. 

5. I have 3 FREE, new, unused Lucky Mobile SIM cards that no one wants....so what does that tell you? Tells me....Lucky sucks. 

6. What plan are you on? You did not respond! Your plea is questionable. 

7. Byeeee

@Screemer69 wrote:

Nope!  Sorry, I will be going to Lucky mobile who does appreciate their long term customers.  I have 5 others who is waiting to see what public mobile will do to help, unfortunately they will be going to Lucky mobile as well  🙂

Have a Great day!

I Love your post.  You were humble in the first post.  When you don't get what you want, you turn your back. 

And AFAIK, Lucky offers the same plan with the price. 

And without the $2 Autopay reward and loyalty reward (you said you have been here long, you must have $5+ Loyalty), so, Lucky plan will then be more expensive, how going to Lucky give you any financial help?    (Talking reward, let me offer you a trick, keep posting more posts , tell us more about your situation and likely  you will get another $1 or $2 Community reward for next month)

Or you just make the post before you leave here anyway and trying to get something out of your last month? Someone give you 1 free month for you to shop around?

@Screemer69 

I guess you feel like getting lucky.....

@Screemer69 wrote:

Nope!  Sorry, I will be going to Lucky mobile who does appreciate their long term customers.  I have 5 others who is waiting to see what public mobile will do to help, unfortunately they will be going to Lucky mobile as well  🙂

Have a Great day!

@Screemer69   STOP!!!!!

if you go to Lucky now, you won't be their LOOOOOOOOOONG term customer.. how would they be nice to you?

Also, your first post "consistent and faithful customer." ,  Where is the faithfulness now?  You will become an Unfaithful customer then.

Screemer69

Have a Great day!

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I don’t think this is Sarah, Crystal or Marco  as they would have responded based on their other posts. But I do think this is an amusing post. 

Or maybe "Sarah" learns to be a bit smarter this time? 🤔

No monetary freebies from PM but it will not hurt to ask CSA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Screemer69    PM is a tier 3 provider.  If you need some help, check with the big brother, Telus.   Not sure if you are qualify with any of these but Telus does have something:

https://www.telus.com/en/social-impact/connecting-canada/seniors/application?linktype=subnav

I like the idea for $15 plan as well.  If, and only IF, history repeats itself, Dec 1 will be the time PM announce TRUE Customer Appreciation for everyone.  Last 2 years, there are free data.  So, you will then get both calls and enough data for a month with the $15 plan.  But just be patient and wait 2 more weeks

The reason for a number of us asking what plan @ schemer is on was to verify if on a high value plan and to not assume is on $13 plan. Then we could make a suggestion to donate money to a needy customer, if truly is. I don’t think this is Sarah, Crystal or Marco  as they would have responded based on their other posts. But I do think this is an amusing post. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Screemer69   this is an interesting ask... i like the reply about asking CS Support.. but really worth the effort?

Since you only asked for 1 month free, so, I guess you are not really stuck with too bad the financial problem.. just need a small help.  How about bringing your plan to $15 for couple months?  If you are on a higher price plan, you would save some money monthly.   For the data, you would have to tap on to Free Wifi around.  Luckily there are many places offering free Wifi these days

If you are already on the $15 plan or you cannot really afford the $15 plan, maybe change get an VoIP app as suggested above.  In this case, as long as you have Wifi, you can make calls and receive calls

Hope you can get through this tough time.

😙

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Any relation to SaraMoulder  by any chance?

I see @ schemer just joined today. Let’s see if is on $70 plan or? first. 

@Screemer69 

That's an interesting username any relation to S&M79?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Screemer69 : I sympathize with your plight and the CSA's might too. But one can do a lot communication with a voip app as long as you can find wifi. One that gets a lot of mention around here is TextNow. It does both talk and text. Obviously wifi is the data part.

So let the term expire that you might still have and then you have 90 days before the account would fully close.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Screemer69 

What PM plan are you on now?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Screemer69 

What plan are you on, that you need help with?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Screemer69 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team maybe they will help you

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.