cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: *Criminal Organization* *Beware*

@southeypoint1 wrote:

Public Mobile is a full-service criminal organization. Beware. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the RCMP. 

@southeypoint1 you're right, Public Mobile is a complete scam!  Please let us know how you make out with the BBB and the RCMP.  Keep us psoted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
southeypoint1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Full-service Criminal Organization/Scam Telecommunications Company

Here is the response from the Store Manager at Canadian Tire regarding these vouchers three days laters showing as "invalid." I stand behind my claim that PM is a full-service criminal organization/scam telecommunications company. 

Hello,

To speed up the process, I obtained out contact information for Blackhawk and contacted them personally. I talked to a couple of their representatives and they assured me that all four vouchers are activated. The only recommendation they had was to contact Public Mobile and find out why it is not working on their end. You mentioned that on the message boards they said it could be an activation issue. Have you got in touch with one of Public Mobile's employees to ask them to investigate the issue? Please let me know if you have any questions. We will keep the copies on file until the problem gets resolved.

Sincerely,

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Re: Full-service Criminal Organization/Scam Telecommunications Company

Have you contacted @CS_Agent?

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Click on the ? in lower right side of screen to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human"...then follow directions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@southeypoint1 wrote:
Here is the response from the Store Manager at Canadian Tire regarding these vouchers three days laters showing as "invalid." I stand behind my claim that PM is a full-service criminal organization/scam telecommunications company. 

Hello,

To speed up the process, I obtained out contact information for Blackhawk and contacted them personally. I talked to a couple of their representatives and they assured me that all four vouchers are activated. The only recommendation they had was to contact Public Mobile and find out why it is not working on their end. You mentioned that on the message boards they said it could be an activation issue. Have you got in touch with one of Public Mobile's employees to ask them to investigate the issue? Please let me know if you have any questions. We will keep the copies on file until the problem gets resolved.

Sincerely,

@southeypoint1  Submit a ticket with pics of your vouchers and they will sort it out.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I love a good come back like @srlawren @has posted.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@srlawren wrote:

@southeypoint1 wrote:

Public Mobile is a full-service criminal organization. Beware. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and the RCMP. 

@southeypoint1 you're right, Public Mobile is a complete scam!  Please let us know how you make out with the BBB and the RCMP.  Keep us psoted.

Smiley Very Happy  

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator for help with this issue. There seems to be no other way.

DonForgo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sometimes, computers have errors, 

sometimes, the person selling you the voucher could take it down and then use it for themselves,

sometimes, people short on funds will test random numbers and see if it'll work. 

Take pictuers of your receipt for purchasing, and the voucher, and submit it to a moderator, they'll probably have to escalate it. accusing an organization that has tens of thousands of customers to steal your money, isn't going to help solve the issues. 

If a telecom company want to steal money, there are easier ways, and bigger fishes to fry easier.  

DonForgo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@srlawren wrote:

@southeypoint1 wrote:

BBB actually works like a mafia, they'll shake down reputable companies for money to 'resolve' negative complaints. 

It's a private company, it's not a government organization, it's there to make money. 

Need Help? Let's chat.