cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit on account but credit card still charged

GraceMyint
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've accumulated $23 in credit on my account through various means and $15 was deducted this month for my plan, however, whilst my account credit went down to $8, my credit card was also charged $13 (which is my $15 plan minus $2 for autopay).

Why have I effectively been charged twice?

4 REPLIES 4

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it possible your credit card is also used for another public mobile account?

If not and public mobile made a $13 charge, then your credit balance should be $21.
Looking at your payment history, do you see the $13 charge to your credit card?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@GraceMyint...can we also assume you didn't change or alter your plan recently ?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@GraceMyint  Best to submit a ticket to PM asap do that they can investigate and fix the problem. To submit a ticket do the following:

stpm-new.png

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GraceMyint wrote:

I've accumulated $23 in credit on my account through various means and $15 was deducted this month for my plan, however, whilst my account credit went down to $8, my credit card was also charged $13 (which is my $15 plan minus $2 for autopay).

Why have I effectively been charged twice?

@GraceMyintPlease can you upload a screenshot of your account overview and your transaction / payment history? (but remove personal details)

Since there is no details I can't answer that, but sometimes credits to accounts happen after the first payment.

In the end we can only speculate / try to find the reason why as this is a community filled with other customers like you. For all billing related issues you will need assistance from the moderators by creating a support ticket. You can click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ then enter “contact support” Follow the messages to get to the bottom where it has a Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket Click Me! button will appear.

The Moderators are available (Eastern) Monday to Friday 8am-12am and Saturday+Sunday from 8am-10pm. 

Click here for more info on moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.