cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards denied

ttw282
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I have autopay enabled and my payment due date is on July 14, 2019. 

I got the following message when logging in today:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

When I tried to manually pay, it said the following: (I tried multiple cards and verified that those cards weren't suspended in any way).

Unable to process this transaction.
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

This is my first time having this issue since signing up with Public Mobile in March of 2019, and I've been on autopay ever since.

Does anyone know of a workaround to this, or can a mod please help me diagnose this issue?

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8

rydersdad07

hope these were resolved successfully. The exact same thing is happening to me and have been waiting since yesterday morning for a response.

thomasn83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you manage to get this resolved @ttw282 ? The same thing just happened to me this morning so I have messaged to mods about it.

@ttw282 wrote:

I am still without service @ChuckYeah and yes I do have autopay enabled, which has worked perfectly for me up until now.

I've messaged the moderators account but have since received no reply.

Yeah, I've had to contact them a couple of times recently and the wait time has been closer to 48 hours. It's getting better though I think. They were very busy for a while there. Hope everything works out for you and quickly!

ttw282

I am still without service @ChuckYeah and yes I do have autopay enabled, which has worked perfectly for me up until now.

I've messaged the moderators account but have since received no reply.

Do you still have service and are you signed up for autopay? I seem to remember a similar experience on my renew date, and when I woke up the next morning everything was fine, but in my case I never lost service.

@ttw282 wrote:

Thanks @geopublic I have sent a message to the moderator team as you suggested. Hoping to hear a reply from them soon.

@ttw282  Response times vary depending on volume could be from 2 - 48 hours. Hopefully it will be soon in your case. 

ttw282

Thanks @geopublic I have sent a message to the moderator team as you suggested. Hoping to hear a reply from them soon.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ttw282 wrote:

Hi all,

I have autopay enabled and my payment due date is on July 14, 2019. 

I got the following message when logging in today:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

When I tried to manually pay, it said my card was not verified and could not process payment (I tried multiple cards).

This is my first time having this issue since signing up with Public Mobile in March of 2019, and I've been on autopay ever since.

Thanks in advance.

@ttw282  For issues like this it's best to contact the PM moderator team because it sounds like you have triggered a security lock and it needs to be reset by PM. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Is your phone working? Was today your renewal date? 

Need Help? Let's chat.