cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Credit card transaction not working, called cc company, it's fine

I have two accounts, one is mine one is my girlfriends. Her account is not working because of the following error:

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I have called the cc company, it's fine. I even just used it on amazon and it worked.

Could I please get this resolved? Let me know what info I need to share.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Credit card transaction not working, called cc company, it's fine

PM is saying the card on file was expired, and for whatever reason, that blocked my card so I couldn't try again.

1. My card was renewed in September but I last renewed this public mobile account in November
  2. Whether I used this card or not in November, for autopay to have been enabled, I would have had to add this card after November.
  3. When my card was going to expire before, PM reached out and told me it was expiring before my renewal date.

Solution 1: PM gets a new payment gateway.

Solution 2: I had to trudge through the snow in Vancouver(lol) to get to the Esso so I could buy a voucher.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A Mod will gave to help you with account problems. @Shazia_K

Highlighted
Oracle

Sometimes you have to try multiple times before it works.

Some suggestions:

-clear your browser cache between each attempt

-try a different browser

-try a different credit card

Highlighted
Oracle

As @SD08 mentioned, there is a bit of a bug in the system.  It can take a few tries to get a card to work.  I had that issue in one of my accounts, but once I got over the hump, things work fine.  The issue is not explainable or repeatable .

Highlighted

I'm not trying a different card... that's ridiculous. I've used this card to pay for PM before.

I have now tried at least 10 times, I have tried in Chrome, Chrome Incogneito, Firefox, Firefox Private mode.

Highlighted

Update, I called my credit card company again, there is no problem on their end.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In the past, trying multiple times has also resulted in the credit card being charged multiple times. It is not advisable to do this. Best to pm a Mod

Highlighted
Oracle

Well, of course you should monitor the credit card account for charges with each attempt to avoid multiple charges.

Highlighted

Contacted MOD, they are aware of situation.

Definitely watching CC bill and the following message has me reassured:

Your credit card has not been charged.
Highlighted

PM is saying the card on file was expired, and for whatever reason, that blocked my card so I couldn't try again.

1. My card was renewed in September but I last renewed this public mobile account in November
  2. Whether I used this card or not in November, for autopay to have been enabled, I would have had to add this card after November.
  3. When my card was going to expire before, PM reached out and told me it was expiring before my renewal date.

Solution 1: PM gets a new payment gateway.

Solution 2: I had to trudge through the snow in Vancouver(lol) to get to the Esso so I could buy a voucher.

View solution in original post