cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card payment does not go through

shjkim37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expriy date has changed. I have tried both with my phone and PC to pay in various ways by a new credit card, such as to update the expiry date, to make one time payment, to pay auto pay by movingold card and adding the new card. No success at all. Also tried *611.  Is there anyone at Public Mobile to help me with this? Any way? Advise please. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@GR sorry bad eyes lol

GR
Mayor / Maire

@shjkim37    @RossN  meant an expiry date of 2025 because the self serve account only goes to 2024

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@shjkim37 i if your new cc has an expiry date of 2025 then you need to contact a moderator to get it fixed https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 you may have to pick up a voucher  if you need to pay for your plan soon moderators can be up to 2 days good luck 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@shjkim37 

Website is finicky.  Try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode. 

Make sure address exactly matches your credit card information. If apartment number, leave that section blank. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@shjkim37  try to use chrome and go in your self serve account and remove the old credit card first and then try to put in the new one on the account

Need Help? Let's chat.