cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card overcharged with no positive balance shown afterwards

r0y2a4n4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So my plan is $25 every 30 days with a $2 autopay credit. So naturally my credit card should be charged $23 (or $23 plus tax) every 30 days. However I'm being charged $25, $26.99, 28.76 etc for the past few months. 

I also sent them $50 through my bank (which i didnt need to, as they were charging my credit card every month, i made a mistake) which my bank says went through, but is completely unnaccounted for on the self serve webpage.

My balance is zero after being overcharged every cycle and double playing two cycles.

5 REPLIES 5

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its good that you were able to fix your problem

@r0y2a4n4  No worries. Glad you figured it out. Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@r0y2a4n4 wrote:

I made a mistake. Everything is all good. Sorry everyone

So that others may know, would you be willing to share what your mistake was?

r0y2a4n4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a mistake. Everything is all good. Sorry everyone

Anonymous
Not applicable

@r0y2a4n4 wrote:

So my plan is $25 every 30 days with a $2 autopay credit. So naturally my credit card should be charged $23 (or $23 plus tax) every 30 days. However I'm being charged $25, $26.99, 28.76 etc for the past few months. 

I also sent them $50 through my bank (which i didnt need to, as they were charging my credit card every month, i made a mistake) which my bank says went through, but is completely unnaccounted for on the self serve webpage.

My balance is zero after being overcharged every cycle and double playing two cycles.

How do you mean "through my bank"? Do you mean like a manual payment using a Visa Debit?

Are you paying for any other accounts in the house?

If you wish, you could post screen snips of your payment history in the self-serve so we can see what you're seeing. Blank out personal info of course.

But I'm sure you'll end having to deal with that ridiculous chatbot thing in the ? balloon in the lower right.

Need Help? Let's chat.