cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card over payment

Wendy2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my 5th time in emailing you and twice you said you will look into my problem and it is still not resolved, you have charged our credit card 5 times for a one month payment, if i do not hear back i will put a stop payment on our credit card by May/28th and cancel my subsciption, this is crazy and i should never have signed up for Public Mobile, the credit card is under ........................................., please resolve this problem asap, my cell# xxx-xxx-xxxx, Wendy 

Edited by SD08 to remove personal info.  This is a public forum.

13 REPLIES 13

@Wendy2 wrote:

Andreea had emailed me

@Wendy2  That email is a copy of the moderators response please do not reply to that email. To reply just click on the envelope top of the page  click on the subject line of the moderator's message and click on the reply button. 

Wendy2

No, i had no help (response)from the mediator so i had to go to my bank 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wendy2 You need to send a private message to Moderator by click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and explain your issue. Hope they can fix it soon!

@Wendy2 wrote:

Andreea had emailed me

Hi @Wendy2 @ when you say email do you mean using the private message or directly through the email

Thanks

I"ve moved this message thread over to the "Paying for your service" category.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You’ll need to respond via private message. This is a forum where most of us are customers who cannot look into your account info. 

Wendy2

Andreea had emailed me

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Please edit your post and remove personal information,surely you don't want to be ripped off top right hand corner of your post you can edit where the three dots are, you are on a public forum as others have said you need to private message a moderater

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Is the money still on the account? In that case you can just use it up over next 4 months.

But you should talk to moderator about it.

Who did you talk to before? 

Moderators usually don't contract you over the email, you do it through private chat (the links above) and they will send you the verification link. Make sure you provider the email for self serve account or the account number.

Also if you press 3 dots above your original post you will be able to edit it and remove personal information.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommended that you should remove any personal information from your post. You can contact a moderator by private message.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Wendy2 for your problem with payments you need to reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 .Explain ..again what happened.Smiley Frustrated

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is a public forum. Do not post personal information here. You will need to message a moderator. 

If you would prefer call-centre or in-person support, I’d recommend switching to Koodo or Telus. 

Need Help? Let's chat.