cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card not accepted

danynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have AutoPay set up on my account and it's worked until now, but it didn't work today and now my account has been suspended. I went in to manually pay but it says it can't verify my credit card. Nothing has changed about my credit card so I don't know why it's not being accepted, and I don't have a different one. How can I get my account reactivated?

8 REPLIES 8

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @danynn!

I can see that my colleague Noella got back to you about an hour ago, and again a few minutes ago. Please take a look at your inbox!

Cheers 🙂

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

danynn

I've been checking every few minutes. Email notifications would be useless since I don't have access to my phone (can't access my personal email at work so the only way for me to see emails would be on my phone...and that's the whole issue here).

I'm not seeing a lot of issues on the forum today, but that doesn't mean a lot of messages aren't being sent directly to them.

They do respond on a first-in, first-out basis, and yes, Community forum and Private message are the only way to get assistance.

Have you checked your PM inbox?  Unless you enable it, you will not be notified by email directly of a response.

danynn

It's been 6.5 hours now...do they ever answer?

danynn

Is there any other way to reach someone? It's been over 5 hours since I messaged them and no one has answered. I really need access to my phone.

Normal response is within a couple hours, M-Th 9 to 9:30 (Toronto), and Fri-Su (9-6:30???).  Not sure on the times for the weekend as they've recently changed.

danynn

No, I've got no service. That's how I realized something went wrong with the AutoPay.

How long do the moderators usually take to answer? I need access to my phone back ASAP.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Is your phone still working?  AutoPay has been delayed from running late in the evening on the 'payment date', to early the next morning, and final completion doesn't occur until sometimes 9 am Toronto/Montreal time.

If your phone has service, do not worry.  If you do not have service, please contact via private message, the @CS_Agent .

Need Help? Let's chat.