cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card expired

Jennabee75
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and I need to add my new one to my account but I can't get into my account because it's telling me my email is not valid, so I can't even re-set my email password.  I have no way to get into my account and my phone is useless to me right now.  Someone please help!

5 REPLIES 5

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Jennabee75 if you need your services active right away then purchase a voucher from 7 eleven or London drugs. their vouchers should work right away when entering them.

cynthia_sahagun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Jennabee75

Is your account active? When was the last time you top up into your Public Mobile Account? If it has been 90 days , your account is probably deactivated. That's why when you tried to log in to your account, it says your email is Invalid. Try to log in again and maybe Click "Forgot your Password?" 

If that doesn't help , try to click that question ( ? ) mark on the bottom right hand corner and chat with SIMbot. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jennabee75 

Only moderator can access your account.  

Create a moderator support ticket for help using using the ? button at the bottom right corner of this page.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Jennabee75 wrote:

My credit card expired and I need to add my new one to my account but I can't get into my account because it's telling me my email is not valid, so I can't even re-set my email password.  I have no way to get into my account and my phone is useless to me right now.  Someone please help!

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Go here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

• Alternatively if SIMon is not working for you, send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.