cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card expired, how do I change to a new number for Autopay?

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As per title, my credit card just expired and I need to change it for my autopay? I don't see it in the "manage autopay" tab under "self-serve." Can someone help me out?

7 REPLIES 7

Fara
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Great, thanks @SD08

Now i see it

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Fara

To change or remove a credit card in your PM self-serve account, you would go to "Payment", then "Make a Payment," then click on the orange-coloured link "Manage my card" near the bottom of that page. (lower red-circled link in photo)

Autopay1.jpg

Fara
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @dav6485

I don't see the "Manage credit or visa debit card"  in the one payment section. I have to pay for tomorrow and I just have my new visa card.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pty wrote:

Thanks for the timely reply! I did as you said, and will find out if it works when the next payment is dued.

Edit: Sorry, but I accidentally accepted my reply as the solution!! I don't know how to undo it. I meant to give credit to you instead! My apologies.

@pty

Moderator @MarieHelene_L has made the change for you, but just so you know how to undo the acceptance of a solution, you would click on the three vertically stacked dots in the upper-right corner of the post, then click on "Not the solution."  You can then choose another post, as the "Accept as solution" buttons will reappear.

PublicMobile_UnmarkSolutionAccepted.jpg

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Got you covered @pty! I just gave credit where it's due Smiley Very Happy

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the timely reply! I did as you said, and will find out if it works when the next payment is dued.

Edit: Sorry, but I accidentally accepted my reply as the solution!! I don't know how to undo it. I meant to give credit to you instead! My apologies.

dav6485
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can try updating your credit card info by clicking the 'Payment' tab, then clicking 'One Time Payment', and then clicking 'Manage credit or Visa Debit card'

Need Help? Let's chat.