cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card error

JoAnny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My payment didn't pass yesterday. I phone my credit card service and they say that my card is Ok and they could not see any attempt from public to charge my new month.

What should I do?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JoAnny 

I guess this goes without saying, but I presume you've LOST phone service?

If you haven't, I'd leave well enough alone and it's possible you may have seen the pre-renewal messaging on self-serve which sometimes reads "Plan Expired" causing customers to think something's failed with their auto-renewal, but in fact hasn't and the message reverts to "Active" the following day.

The take-away:

- if you DON'T have service, then follow directions of others.

- If you DO have service, continue using.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try removing and add back your credit card.

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. acceptedcredit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JoAnny 

I can understand your frustration with this, same thing happened to me. The mod team will send your request to their financial department and they’ll fix it within a day or 2.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JoAnny wrote:

Hi

My payment didn't pass yesterday. I phone my credit card service and they say that my card is Ok and they could not see any attempt from public to charge my new month.

What should I do?

Thanks

@JoAnny 

hello if above suggestion doesn't  work you may need to contact a moderator to help, you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue credit card auto pay failed 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JoAnny wrote:

Hi

What should I do?

Thanks

@JoAnny hi go into your self serve and make a manual payment then look for a reactivate button to restart your account 

Need Help? Let's chat.