cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card denied

Junha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put in my credit viaa card information with exact capilaization and space but it does not work.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Junha wrote:

I put in my credit viaa card information with exact capilaization and space but it does not work.

@JunhaIt is recommeded that you use a desktop/laptop based browser and not a phone when entering the cc info. If you have multiple browsers try them all to see if it makes a difference. Also try adding *.publicmobile.ca to your trusted sites list.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Triguy wrote:

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Yeah, leaving the apt/suite field blank is what made it work for me when it wasn't accepted before.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you didn’t register a card at activation, you can do so by signing in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Register my Credit or Visa Debit Card’. We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Junha wrote:

Yes. Be sure to match the name and address with that of the credit card billing.

Don't use the unit # field.

6 Character postal code ie. no space or drop last #

Is it a Canadian or American institution issued card with a Canadian or American address?

Need Help? Let's chat.