cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Credit card declined

Hey, similar situation, how did u manage to fix your issue? I can't seem to pay with my new credit card

Mayor / Maire

Hi @itzdot, Are you getting an error when trying to update your CC info in your self serve portal?  This is usually solveable by clearing browser cache, or using your browser (or a different browser) in privacy/incognito mode.

If you are getting a specific error, please post an update.

different browser/incognito mode doesn't seem to work, I keep getting this message

ApplicationFrameHost_2018-09-24_15-00-05.png

Mayor / Maire

@itzdot, It is very important to enter your CC info exactly as it shows on your statement.  If there is an apt #, DO NOT enter it into the Apt # field.  Put it in with the address EXACTLY as it is on your statement.  The system is very fussy about that.  I am assuming there is no other issue with the credit card that is preventing the transaction.

The issue isn't with the credit card, as I can litereally buy anything with it and it works fine. I've tried the address method but seem to get same error.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just went in, deleted the old credit card, entered the new one, and made a payment.

thats what i'm trying to do, I've deleted the old one and trying to pay with new one but it won't accept.

Good morning @itzdot,

I can confirm that we've received your private message. It's possible that the CC was blocked due to too many transaction attempts but we'll look into it and figure it out for you. We'll be sending you a pm shortly.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Thanks @Mary_M, I have contacted my CC company they said everything is fine, but there seems to be an issue with validating the address. They suggested that you guys can possibly manually enter my address into the system (the address has not changed and is still the same)

thanks for confirming @itzdot, I've just sent you a PM Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **