cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card declined

Nashashuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I checked all my info at least a dozen times, I can't get PM to process my payment :c

Please help!

8 REPLIES 8

wickedchef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Go in browser incognito Do Not add app number

Make sure that your pasta code is in that format V4T2A8 and it will work

Moe1

Has your address changed? If you moved and didn’t change your address with credit card company that could be why. 

RudeLoser

Had the same problem. Using Firefox browser. Leaving the apartment number blank was the solution for me. Must have tried a dozen times before finding this. Thanks a ton.

TIANRUI

1. change another credit card;

2. check with the credit card consumer service what is going on. 

Nashashuk

Didn't talk to my credit card company because I used it previously with no problem with PM and just today with other companies.

I don't know wich one of these solutions did the tricks but I tried them and it works now! Thank you three for the fast answers 🙂

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Nashashuk wrote:

I checked all my info at least a dozen times, I can't get PM to process my payment :c

Please help!

Did you talk to credit card customer service? Maybe there's a problem with credit card company.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Nashashuk , is this a new credit card addition to the account?  You may want to try using incognito mode.  When entering the address, leave the unit number field blank.  No spaces in the postal code.  See if these strategies work. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Nashashuk Try using Chrome in incognito.

If it still doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For now you can go to www.recharge.com and buy a voucher to add funds to your account.
Need Help? Let's chat.