cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card charged twice for initial payment

LDDW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I started a new account last week and my credit card was billed twice for the initial payment amount on the day of setup.  The additional payment amount is not showing in my account history.

How do I  arrange refund of the incorrect charge?

Thanks,

D

5 REPLIES 5

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Bummer. I’m sure the moderators will get you sorted out then. 

LDDW

Thanks, I sent a note to the moderator group.

LDDW

Thanks, but I’d already waited/checked pending transactions, and confirmed the double charge.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you were “charged” twice and the extra charge is not showing up as a credit on your account then I’d recheck your credit card bill. 

Are you looking online at the credit card charges? If so, give it a few more days and see if one of the charges is removed. 

Sometimes with my online billing I’ll see the same charge show up as both PENDING and POSTED for whatever reason making it look like I’ve been charged twice. The pending charge ultimately disappears given a few days. 

You could also confirm with your credit card provider you’ve been charged twice and if so you can message the moderators to explore further. 

Hope that helps. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@LDDW wrote:

I started a new account last week and my credit card was billed twice for the initial payment amount on the day of setup.  The additional payment amount is not showing in my account history.

How do I  arrange refund of the incorrect charge?

Thanks,

D

Are you sure that was not the payment for the sim card or an add-on? Can you post a screenshot with no personal information of your payment page if you want? Or you can write a message to the moderator and they will explain what happened...here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.