cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card charged multiple times by Koodo?!

jeffreycharters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I assume this is a moderator question but they don't make it easy to send a private message.

When I was first signing up for the service, I was being given errors that my credit card couldn't be charged. I tried this multiple times of course, and called the cc company to make sure there wasn't any issues.

Long story short, I used to be a Koodo customer, and when I was trying to sign up with Public Mobile, the payment was being sent to Koodo. I would call Koodo to find out what happened, but I figured that since the problem was caused by Public Mobile that you could look into this for me? I was charged three times to Koodo before the payment finally and unexplicably went through to Public Mobile.

Thanks, otherwise the service has been great!

6 REPLIES 6

@jeffreycharters wrote:

I submitted a ticket about a week ago and never heard any response. Boo tickets.

So you have submitted a ticket over a week ago and no response?  I would also  contact Koodo and see if you can get anything on that end.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jeffreycharters wrote:

I submitted a ticket about a week ago and never heard any response. Boo tickets.

You can try privately messaging the moderators here, they usually respond within a day or less.

jeffreycharters

jeffreycharters

I agree, hence the complaint.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This sounds incredible.  Although Koodo and Public Mobile have the same parentage, they are separate entities.  There is just no way for a payment going from here to Koodo.  Something isn't right here. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jeffreycharters wrote:

Hi, I assume this is a moderator question but they don't make it easy to send a private message.

When I was first signing up for the service, I was being given errors that my credit card couldn't be charged. I tried this multiple times of course, and called the cc company to make sure there wasn't any issues.

Long story short, I used to be a Koodo customer, and when I was trying to sign up with Public Mobile, the payment was being sent to Koodo. I would call Koodo to find out what happened, but I figured that since the problem was caused by Public Mobile that you could look into this for me? I was charged three times to Koodo before the payment finally and unexplicably went through to Public Mobile.

Thanks, otherwise the service has been great!

If the charge says that it is from Koodo, I think you would need to contact Koodo.  You can contact the moderators here but I am not sure how the charge would show as Koodo and be from PM (Not saying it isn't possible with the bugs in this system).  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.