cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card charged more than transaction history?

tnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Hopefully someone can explain this to me. I'm on a $120/90 days plan. When I registered for the first time, my card was charged $120.96. I thought it was odd and wondered where the 96c charge comes from because transaction history in my account says only $120 was charged, but it was small, so I didn't bother to check further. Today my plan is up for renewal. I'm on autorenewal, so I'm supposed to get $6 discount. The transaction history in my account says I'm charged $108, but my credit card still says I was charged $120.96 for the renewal, so no discount at all. What's going on here?

3 REPLIES 3

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your charge went through to your card already? I'm still waiting since I'm due for renewal today and I have 6 available credit showing on my account but there should be another 6 in community rewards

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tnn guessing you're in BC?  $120.96 / 108 = 1.12 which is our combined provincial and federal sales tax rate 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

The difference is taxes. All amounts showing in payment history are pre-tax. You got credit for autopay on the first payment; lucky you! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.