cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card charged but public mobile account not credited

JenRo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Several days ago I used my credit card to top up ny account as I usually do. I chose to purchase $60 from the automated menu which comes to $63 with tax. My Public Mobile account has stayed the same however with no credit although my card is still showing a charge. Today my plan was supposed to renew but I have no service and no one to talk to about rectifying this. I'm fuming mad!

6 REPLIES 6

Tbutt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the same thing that happened to me! So it shows that I paid my bill but no service. 

Im very upset and annoyed

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JenRo wrote:

Several days ago I used my credit card to top up ny account as I usually do. I chose to purchase $60 from the automated menu which comes to $63 with tax. My Public Mobile account has stayed the same however with no credit although my card is still showing a charge. Today my plan was supposed to renew but I have no service and no one to talk to about rectifying this. I'm fuming mad!

In addition to the other suggestions, you can try rebooting your phone.  If that doesn't work try removing and re-inserting your SIM, but power off the phone before moving the sim and then restart.

One other thing to try is to top up your account with one or two dollars and then reboot the phone.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JenRo if you confirmed that the credit card shows funds taken, just reach out to the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you have no service, log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons/ Lost-Stolen tab...click Suspend service then log out for a moment. Log back in and repeat steps only this time Resume service, log out and reboot phone. Let us know if that helps.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@JenRo sounds like you'll need to message the moderator_team to look into that.   Click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and follow the directions and submit a ticket with the moderators for help 

Need Help? Let's chat.