cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card

VicBot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How many accounts can i have linked to one credit card before getting flagged? I have 3 without issues until now. Can anyone give me advice as to how i can have 3 accts linked to one cc?

12 REPLIES 12

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was the problem with PM or the CC. Like others have said, if you have multiple charges to the CC for the same thing on the same day, that will set off alarms at the CC company. What you can do do is contact the CC and tell them you have a multiple PM accounts that get billed seperately possiblily on the same day....and thats all good.The CC company doe not care how much you charge, it just tries to prevent fraud.

VicBot

UPDATE: working with Public Mobile my issue has been resolved and everything is working. It took a couple of hours messaging back and forth with PM but all is good.

@VicBot wrote:

i opened a ticket, i hope this will resolve the issue.

The renewal process / Autopay can be ...glitchy... occasionally. The moderator group will be able to help you figure it out. Make sure to let us know how this gets resolved.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VicBot wrote:

All renewal dates are different. As i posted i never had any issues until this weekend. 

Sometime, PM has autopay issue. 

If you can still add fund to your account using your autopay cc, nothing you can do.

Just double check your cc expiry date.

You can ask moderator to check your account if your want.

@VicBot wrote:

@VicBot  Keep us updated, Thanks!!

VicBot

[Good suggestions but solved by OP ......... Luddite]

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@VicBot wrote:

All renewal dates are different. As i posted i never had any issues until this weekend. 

@VicBot   Exactly what is the issue you are getting with your CC?  Also best to check the expiry date of your card in case that might be the problem.

@VicBot wrote:

@VicBot  My guess is that has nothing to do with your cc and everything to do with Public's payment processing system. It appears it's old and tires easily.

VicBot

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@VicBot wrote:

How many accounts can i have linked to one credit card before getting flagged? I have 3 without issues until now. Can anyone give me advice as to how i can have 3 accts linked to one cc?

I have 3 accounts using the same credit card without any issue.

But all my accounts have different renewal dates.  Therefore, it will not trigger the cc company fraud detection system to stop the 3 payment requests within a very short time in the early morning.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@VicBot wrote:

@VicBot  As long as all accounts do not have the same renewal date then you should be fine. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@VicBot wrote:

You can have as many as you like. It could trigger fraud warnings if they were all on the same night though. So just stagger your renewals and it should be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.