cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card

Marieosmond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,I’m trying to add my credit card for auto pay, it’s not taking the card, it’s stating my CC provider not allowing public mobile,I called the CC company they tell me it’s public mobile not excepting the card, everything is accurate with spelling dates expiry can you explain what going on    Is there another way I can pay before my time expires.   Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Marieosmond, here are a few strategies with entering the credit card information into the self serve account.  Try clearing browswer cache or using incognito mode.  When entering the address, skip the unit number even if you live in a high rise.  When entering the postal code, do not include a space.  If you are able to get the system to accept the credit card, do a $1 top up to confirm everything is working.  If you are running up against a deadline to renewing, by all means go with recharge.com as already suggested. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Marieosmond wrote:

Hi,I’m trying to add my credit card for auto pay, it’s not taking the card, it’s stating my CC provider not allowing public mobile,I called the CC company they tell me it’s public mobile not excepting the card, everything is accurate with spelling dates expiry can you explain what going on    Is there another way I can pay before my time expires.   Thank you

Yes you can buy coucher in store or at recharge.com.

For your credit card problem you need to verify your name, address (with no appartment leave blank if you have one) ...it must be the same as in your account..If you still have problem you can ask help from the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details .Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marieosmond 

Sorry for the spoiler reply....thick fingered reply😀

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Marieosmond  you can buy a voucher online at recharge.com, and then deal with the creditcard problmes once you are paid.

after several attepts your cc might be blocked in the PM system an you would need to contact mods to look into it.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Spoiler
@Marieosmond 
Recharge.com..great way to pay fast..sort cc later
Need Help? Let's chat.