cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card not being taken

Evon117
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For the last 7 days my account has been suspended cause i missed a payment. Its IS NOT the cc company at fault. Ive been on my buddys phone with them for hours and they have it all under control and the card works fine elsewhere. Whenever I try to make a payment whether online or over *611 it says it is unable to verify my information. This card has worked fine for a year with the same information. Please help me, i need my phone desperately.

3 REPLIES 3

Evon117
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Alright, ill give this a try.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Evon117

You could also buy a voucher at recharge.com..load your account that way untill you get the CC sorted...

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Evon117 wrote:

For the last 7 days my account has been suspended cause i missed a payment. Its IS NOT the cc company at fault. Ive been on my buddys phone with them for hours and they have it all under control and the card works fine elsewhere. Whenever I try to make a payment whether online or over *611 it says it is unable to verify my information. This card has worked fine for a year with the same information. Please help me, i need my phone desperately.

@Evon117

The website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache and sometimes incognito mode.  If ask for address, keep apartment section blank.  Make sure your profile address and CC address are the same. Also try if you have a unit number in your address then put it in the main address line like with the street address, you can try leaving out last digit of postal code also your cc might get locked by the system after several failed attempts.

If all else fails send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Need Help? Let's chat.