cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card expired and forget to update new card. Now service is not working

Digishap
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

Credit card on file expired. I forgot to update the new card info on online account. Sice yesterday phone services are disactivated. I have sent a direct message to @CS_Agent. However I have not received any response as wait time is approx 48 hours.

First of all i would like to know if i am contating the correct team for my issue ?

Is no can you please direct me in a correct direction so that i can resolve this issue ? 

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello Wafik,

Thank for your follow-up.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any inquiry or concern.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

Wafik
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Abdoulaye_N I believe @Digishap issue has already been resolved by the mods, unless you meant to address @brandondillan6 instead?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Digishap,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you, please can you send us a Private Message?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Wafik

Hey @brandondillan6, I see one of the Mods already edited your post.  You should avoid posting personal information on a public forum.

The mods should be able to help you out, just send @CS_Agent a private message with basically the same thing you posted here and they should be able to fix the issue for you.

brandondillan6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi im having the same problem. my plan expired and my credit card expired and i got an updated card but the card number stayed the same. When i deleted the card and entered it with the new expiry date. It says unable to process and my plan has expired . What do i do? My phone number is 2xxxxxx410 and my email is bxxxxxxx@gmail com

Wafik

Glad to hear it @Digishap!

Digishap

just an update : My services are activated now. Moderator responded to my request and account is working normally.

thanks for your help here

Digishap

I sent them messages yesterday evening. I also sent couple of message today.I guess they should be able to fix within 48 hours. lets see.

i will keep you posted guys 

Wafik

@Digishap Nope, you should be fine.  It is unfortunately a problem that happens from time to time that I have seen on here quite often.  I assume you have already messaged the Mods, but if not, do so immediately.  They should be able to fix it as soon as they get to it.

Digishap

@Wafik my account shows available funds as $214. Amount due is zero and next payment is in Nov 2017. I also updated the credit card yesterday. Hence my understanding is that my service should have been started but that not the case. I am on Pick & Pay plan  $120 per 90 Days

am i doing something wrong here ?

Wafik

Hey @Digishap, if your only issue is that your credit card expired, you should just be able to update your info and purchase service at that point.  If you do not have a balance, then your account just gets suspended.  Once paid, you should be able to reactivate.

neatooo
np. keep us posted

Digishap

thanks @neatooo . I will follow up the steps as mentioned. I will updated the thread.

neatooo

Please follow the steps below to send a private mesage to the mods. Please include sim#, phone#, email used during activation, and detailed description of what happened.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Need Help? Let's chat.