cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gpixel4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Credit Card could not be verified error

@EvaErased Make it a practice to manually pay a few days ahead of your renewal date(just add the funds in your self serve) PM will subtract the auto payment from there instead of your credit/bank. you'll avoid all these headaches you're running into right now. sometimes the auto pay doesn't work correctly and it won't subtract funds from your credit/bank account. you will still qualify for the $2 auto pay reward. 

EvaErased
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! However it looks like I'm pooched until mod help arrives 😞

Screenshot_20200425-125618.png

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@EvaErased Yes, just create a ticket and wait patiently. Mods are fast here and very helpful. Have a nice weekend!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@EvaErased  That error occurs when the server is overloaded. Just restart your computer clear you cache and try to login again.

If getting your service back up again is urgent another option is to use a voucher.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@EvaErased @

there might be a glitch in the API. Is your phone working? If it is maybe wait until tomorrow. 

Alternatively you can contact a moderator to see whats going on in the background

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@EvaErased  Try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $2 To your account and restart your phone .

Stay safe. 

lireland20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This has been the bane of my life for the past few months and today I FINALLY managed to add my debit card!

My bank formats my address as 1234 - 10 Fake Name Street and when I was entering it in the same way it didn't work. When I shortened 'Street' to 'St' it worked!

So the successful format for me was:

1234 - 10 Fake Name St

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.