cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card charged but no transaction in my account?

phazfreq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Today my credit cared company, Scotia Visa registered a charge of $8.96 at 8:27 PM EST.
Just checking trasanctions on my account, I have nothing since end of May? Just unexpected so checking.

----

There was an authorization without the credit card present for $8.96 at PUBLIC MOBILE on account

Edited by computergeek541 as there really is no reason to post even partial account detials, phone numbers, or credit card numbers here

6 REPLIES 6

phazfreq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Turns out my wife's Public Mobile Account goes to my CC - she added USA uplift and charged to my CC.Sorry for confusion. All sorted now and thank you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@phazfreq wrote:

Hi,

Today my credit cared company, Scotia Visa registered a charge of $8.96 at 8:27 PM EST.
Just checking trasanctions on my account, I have nothing since end of May? Just unexpected so checking.

----

There was an authorization without the credit card present for $8.96 at PUBLIC MOBILE on account

Edited by computergeek541 as there really is no reason to post even partial account detials, phone numbers, or credit card numbers here

If it wasn't your renewal date, is it possible that you purchased an add-on for $10, which would be $8.96 if you had the autopay discount sitting in your account? 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@phazfreq wrote:

Hi,

----

@phazfreq The charge was more than likely for renewal. Public Mobile"s payment history portion of the site is currently experiencing a delay so that charge will eventually will show.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Did you have any reward credits in your account? That can explain an unfamiliar charge.. and also your phone is currently working right?

@phazfreq 

Is your payment date today at midnight EDT? 

Moderator wait times are 1-2 days.  If you feel comfortable, you can screenshot your payment history page for us to help clarify what is going on.  Omit any personal information.  

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@phazfreq wrote:

Hi,

----

notify PM of the issue so that they can check your account. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.