cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card can’t be verified

SteveK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys,

I receive always the message that my card can’t be verified as I try to make a payment to reactivate the service! I did pay already other stuff but on public Mobile it won’t work. 

Current status is suspended with 2$ balance and on 06/27/2019 the number will be deleted! I really want to pay my due amount. 

I was 60 days not in the coverage area for the service of public mobile. I was in Europe.

therefore I deleted the auto-pay function which means I erased the card information and did not pay since 03/28/2019.

as I arrived in Phoenix I received message to add a package for coverage in USA and I wanted to pay my package. it ain’t gonna work (see above)! 

Please help me.

steve 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

• Make sure you write your name exactly as on your credit card and you use the same address in your Public Mobile account than in your credit card account.

Just for keyword clarity...the address has to match between the cc address and the address that gets typed in on the cc page...not the PM account address. That address can be anything.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SteveK 

• Make sure you write your name exactly as on your credit card and you use the same address in your Public Mobile account than in your credit card account.
  • You can also try to use a different browser or to use private mode on your browser.

If nothing works, you'll need the assistance of the Moderator to check this for you.I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your phone number as well as a description of your problem.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@SteveK For now you can try using Chrome or buy a voucher as others suggested. To get autopay set up you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SteveK 

PM website is finicky.  You can try different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well. 

Make sure name and address matches your credit card billing information. If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

You could buy payment vouchers in store or online via recharge.com if you need to start your service ASAP.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@SteveK wrote:

Hi guys,

I receive always the message that my card can’t be verified as I try to make a payment to reactivate the service! I did pay already other stuff but on public Mobile it won’t work. 

Current status is suspended with 2$ balance and on 06/27/2019 the number will be deleted! I really want to pay my due amount. 

I was 60 days not in the coverage area for the service of public mobile. I was in Europe.

therefore I deleted the auto-pay function which means I erased the card information and did not pay since 03/28/2019.

as I arrived in Phoenix I received message to add a package for coverage in USA and I wanted to pay my package. it ain’t gonna work (see above)! 

Please help me.

steve 

Check if Public charged your card but didn't apply to account.  I would say buy voucher from recharge.com.  You can pay with Paypal.

Need Help? Let's chat.