cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Renewal and bounced payment!

Willow536
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So back in early Ocober, my credit card was set to expire. The new card was delivered and made all the necessary updates to all my accounts. I forgot about public Mobile... Smiley Sad My tri-monthly payment was yesterday (Nov 11) which was set up as an autopayment. Since the CC was expired and I forgot to renew it on my PM account, my Number and Service is suspended. I got a text about it lickity split and I went to update it on my account. The CC is the new one and I want to make a payment, however, PM says it is unable to make a transaction to clear my balance. Is there a time limit to wait from re-activation of CC to making a full payment? It says I have until December 12 to make my payment which I am trying to get through ASAP.  

3 REPLIES 3

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Willow536 when you login to your account online, there should be an option towards top right hand corner to re-activate your plan/service. By clicking on that option, you should be able to manually pay for your service and reactivate it. 

If you are not seeing this option, perhaps try clearing your browser's cache and history or try another browser such as chrome or safari. 

If nothing works then please send a private message to @CS_Agent

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Willow536,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

If your account is suspended, a MOD will need to re-activate it for you. Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover the cost of your plan.

Also try making a payment in a different browser, clearing your browser cache, or try doing it in incognito mode 

Need Help? Let's chat.