cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payments are not accepted for my account.

artakkoshtoyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

My account was set up on autopay and it was fine until today. Today my autopay transacation was declined and my phone service stopped. Now, when I login to my account. I can neither setup auto pay or make a one time payment using any credit card.

Can you please look into this?

5 REPLIES 5

@artakkoshtoyanOn line via recharge.com or

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

@artakkoshtoyan walmart london drugs superstore canadian tire to name a few ask simon for the nearest place to you Smiley Happy

artakkoshtoyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. Where I can get a voucher from?

@artakkoshtoyan 

As your wait for moderator help, you can try a few other things.  The website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well with PM site.  

You also have to make sure that the address exactly matches your credit card information.  If apartment number, keep that section blank.  With postal code, sometimes keep a space in between the first three digits, or try without space.  Also, can give some time in between attempts.  

If that does not work and you need to activate account asap, you can buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies).  That will get your account active until moderator can help you.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@artakkoshtoyanYou would need to contact the Moderators directly yourself to get your case looked it expect a turn around time up to 48 hours, so I highly recommend you use another card or a voucher in the interim.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.