cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payment problem

Lyuh1945
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Greetings to all, 

I have been trying to pay for a renewal of my account with my credit card yet without available.

My credit card company has told me more than once that there is no problem with my account.

What ought I to do?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

lpesowski

I had the same problem where I tried to renew my account over the phone with my preregistered credit card. I got the message "We're not able to process this request. Please call your credit card company.". And just like you, my credit card company told me that there was no problem with my account as well.

The way I was able to pay my account was to go to Public Moblie's website and pay online with my preregistered credit card.

Lyuh1945

Thank you so much for your help.  Your suggestion has worked!!!

Lyuh1945

What if my address is indeed accurate?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lyuh1945  If you are trying to make a one time payment instead of selecting the amount owing option select custom amount and enter the amount manually. Hit the submit button twice and see if it works.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyuh1945 , multiple failed attempts with the same card results in lock out.  You might have reached a limit.  I suggest contacting the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Greetings to all, 

I have been trying to pay for a renewal of my account with my credit card yet without available.

My credit card company has told me more than once that there is no problem with my account.

What ought I to do?

Thank you.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Greetings to all, 

What ought I to do?

Thank you.

Try a different card or buy a payment voucher at a store. Ensure that the address is identical to your credit card bills.

Need Help? Let's chat.