cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payment assist.

lws
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hopeful someone can help me out.

I am visiting Ontario Canada from California and will be here for sometime, so I have registered my Public Mobile account with my Ontario Address.

When I pay my account with my Credit Card the form asks me for my street address.

Does it require my Ontario street address that matches my phone profile? OR, my California street address that matches my banking?

6 REPLIES 6

lws
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much.

Got it all done 🙂

Llamaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Make sure you have the address in the exact format that it appears on your bill. You might have to check your bill online to make sure.

Llamaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure whether an American credit card will work...just checking up on that now. But defintely the address information has to match the credit card in order to work. That's one of the ways they verify it online.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@lws, a credit card issued by an American financial institution is acceptable for service payment as described in this knowledge base article.  The reason why the account has an address and credit card also is that the payee could be someone different than the owner.  The address for the credit card should be the official billing address for that credit card. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Getting-Started/ta-p/162

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lws wrote:

Hopeful someone can help me out.

I am visiting Ontario Canada from California and will be here for sometime, so I have registered my Public Mobile account with my Ontario Address.

When I pay my account with my Credit Card the form asks me for my street address.

Does it require my Ontario street address that matches my phone profile? OR, my California street address that matches my banking?

Use the billing address of the credit card.

Visa, MC, Amex.

GR
Mayor / Maire

I believe you can only pay using a Canadian credit card, it won't let you put an American credit card.  You can buy a voucher a lot of places and just put the money on the account before the renewal date 

Need Help? Let's chat.