cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Payment Refused

CESG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Credit Card in good standing yet payment was refused. How do I ensure my service is not cut off while I find out what is going on with my Island Savings C.C.? 

2 REPLIES 2

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@CESG wrote:

Credit Card in good standing yet payment was refused. How do I ensure my service is not cut off while I find out what is going on with my Island Savings C.C.? 

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

If you are still having problems with your payment contact moderators to see if they can put your payment through.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

FYI,

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CESG 

Did your credit card work before with Public mobile on autopay?  Sometimes autopay does fail for no apparent reason.  You could try to manually load funds equivalent to your plan fee.  

If you are entering the credit card information for the first time and it is not working, then the system can be finicky.  Make sure that the billing address exactly matches your banking infomrmation.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

If you are near your payment date, you can buy a payment voucher either in store or online (recharge.com - service fee applies).  Add the payment voucher either via self service account or dialing 611

Need Help? Let's chat.